Discussions under Sample Code and Demos

Welcome to the Cocos2D-XNA public forums and discussions. Please remember to be respectful of everyone on this forum and understanding of their varied skill levels. Don't respond to inquiries unless you can provide an answer or bona fide positive encouragement towards a resolution in a discussion.

Please feel free to post links to your games that use Cocos2D-XNA.

Any negative, hurtful, hateful, or otherwise disrespectful commentary will be deleted. We take respect in open communication very seriously on this discussion board. Repeat violators will be reported to the CodePlex staff.

Don't expect immediate answers. Everyone on this project is a volunteer and we will try to get an answer to you as fast as our free time permits.

Note! Do NOT spam the forums with your question. Only post your question in the relevant category. People who cross post their questions in every category show little respect for the developers and users who volunteer their time answering questions and supporting the framework. Respect us and we will respect you in kind.

Where to start to get to know the APIs?

first post: Krumelur wrote: Cocos2D-XNA is not really blessed with comments in the code :-) Do...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: The super long and informative post is an attempt to help you get s...

TouchMoved and TouchedMoved

first post: SimonSheehy wrote: Hi ! I can't figure how to fire event TouchMoved and TouchedMoved...

latest post: SimonSheehy wrote: Thanks! I found the mistake, I simply set TouchEnable to the backg...

Getting Tests Running

first post: wmcroberts3 wrote: I am attempting to get the tests running. Currently, I get an excep...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: "git checkout" only sets your local branch identifier to the "devel...

Learning resource suggestions

first post: ricke44654 wrote: Hi, there. I'm new to Cocos2d-XNA (and Cocos2d in general) and hav...

latest post: Krumelur wrote: > there are not a lot of resources that directly target cocos2d-xna...

answered by: totallyevil wrote: Hello, there are not a lot of resources that directly target cocos...

How to enable Box2d DebugDraw

first post: mudges wrote: Hi, I would like to enable the Box2d debug draw. I have enabled it...

latest post: mudges wrote: Hi, thanks for your help. I think so far I understand the AngryNinj...

How to draw a rectangle progress bar like this without images/CCProgressTimer

first post: imkow wrote: How to draw a rectangle progress bar like this without images/CC...

latest post: singhsohal27 wrote: sir please help me please send proper code in rectabgle progress b...

periodically update contents created by CCRenderTexture and CCDrawNode

first post: imkow wrote: tried using CCSchedule to periodically invoke a method which contai...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: You could draw the dots into textures, and then use sprites to draw...

Angry ninjas demo, were is actual controls situated in the code.

first post: Riotzoo wrote: What I mean by this is I can't seem to find the piece of code which...

latest post: Riotzoo wrote: sorry .. iv worked this out now ... thanks again :)

Sample

first post: empoc wrote: Hi, I've been using cocos2d for quite some time now, developing fo...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: I've updated the github repository with gamepad support in the tes...

• 1-9 of 9 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions