This project is read-only.

Discussions under Maintenance

Welcome to the Cocos2D-XNA public forums and discussions. Please remember to be respectful of everyone on this forum and understanding of their varied skill levels. Don't respond to inquiries unless you can provide an answer or bona fide positive encouragement towards a resolution in a discussion.

Please feel free to post links to your games that use Cocos2D-XNA.

Any negative, hurtful, hateful, or otherwise disrespectful commentary will be deleted. We take respect in open communication very seriously on this discussion board. Repeat violators will be reported to the CodePlex staff.

Don't expect immediate answers. Everyone on this project is a volunteer and we will try to get an answer to you as fast as our free time permits.

Note! Do NOT spam the forums with your question. Only post your question in the relevant category. People who cross post their questions in every category show little respect for the developers and users who volunteer their time answering questions and supporting the framework. Respect us and we will respect you in kind.

Cocos2d-XNA or CocosSharp?

first post: lordnedox wrote: Hi, I just discovered CocosSharp project, which I see is contribut...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: Yeah, I show up there as a contributor to that GitHub project becau...

Installation

first post: The_Luke wrote: Hi, I am totally confused. I don't understand how i have to insta...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: Here is a tutorial from Xamarin on using Cocos2D-XNA for iOS: http...

Refactoring The Framework

first post: totallyevil wrote: We have begun refactoring the framework to make it more .NET styliz...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: The API is now frozen for version 1. Do not expect any more API cha...

• 1-3 of 3 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions