This project is read-only.

Discussions under Templates and Nuget

Welcome to the Cocos2D-XNA public forums and discussions. Please remember to be respectful of everyone on this forum and understanding of their varied skill levels. Don't respond to inquiries unless you can provide an answer or bona fide positive encouragement towards a resolution in a discussion.

Please feel free to post links to your games that use Cocos2D-XNA.

Any negative, hurtful, hateful, or otherwise disrespectful commentary will be deleted. We take respect in open communication very seriously on this discussion board. Repeat violators will be reported to the CodePlex staff.

Don't expect immediate answers. Everyone on this project is a volunteer and we will try to get an answer to you as fast as our free time permits.

Note! Do NOT spam the forums with your question. Only post your question in the relevant category. People who cross post their questions in every category show little respect for the developers and users who volunteer their time answering questions and supporting the framework. Respect us and we will respect you in kind.

Visual Studio 2015 Project Templates

first post: stevedunn wrote: Hi - I noticed the forums are a little dusty! Has everything moved...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: hello. Thanks for using Cocos2D-XNA. All of the work has been on Gi...

cocos2d-xna MonoGame Content Builder missing

first post: bitdisaster wrote: I can't find the cocos2d-xna MonoGame Content Builder in the VS gal...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: You can build it from source of course. The Project Templates are a...

Add a "Global" vstemplate including all platforms

first post: Alphapage wrote: Hello, It would be great to be able to start a new Cocos2d-xna so...

can not install EmptyProject.Android.vsix on vs2013

first post: oxosi wrote: hi, has anybody succeeded in installing EmptyProject? install log...

latest post: oxosi wrote: Thank you for updating templats. Sorry, I did not install Xamarin.A...

Visual Studio 2012 Express

first post: BobbiMobbi wrote: Hello! Please, help me. I can't find Cocos2d-XNA template for Visua...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: The extensions only work on Visual Studio Pro and above, not expres...

• 1-5 of 5 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions