Discussions under Platform UI

Welcome to the Cocos2D-XNA public forums and discussions. Please remember to be respectful of everyone on this forum and understanding of their varied skill levels. Don't respond to inquiries unless you can provide an answer or bona fide positive encouragement towards a resolution in a discussion.

Please feel free to post links to your games that use Cocos2D-XNA.

Any negative, hurtful, hateful, or otherwise disrespectful commentary will be deleted. We take respect in open communication very seriously on this discussion board. Repeat violators will be reported to the CodePlex staff.

Don't expect immediate answers. Everyone on this project is a volunteer and we will try to get an answer to you as fast as our free time permits.

Note! Do NOT spam the forums with your question. Only post your question in the relevant category. People who cross post their questions in every category show little respect for the developers and users who volunteer their time answering questions and supporting the framework. Respect us and we will respect you in kind.

Is it possible to use CocosStudio to create UI for cocos2d-xna game?

first post: grishaandrianov wrote: Is it possible to use CocosStudio to create UI for cocos2d-xna game...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: You have to export the cocos studio project as a cocos builder comp...

Play video in Cocos2D-XNA

first post: ziskadragon wrote: I build a Game in Window with OpenGL.And I need to play a movie in ...

latest post: ziskadragon wrote: Ok! I will try research FNA :D. Thanks for helping me !

Can't get menu to show anything

first post: drmkkk wrote: Hi all, I love the library, but cant get the menu system to work. ...

latest post: drmkkk wrote: I see. Well, thanks again. I'll be betting my chances on your proj...

answered by: totallyevil wrote: Hello, First error: CCMenuItemSprite img = new CCMenuItemSprite(s...

Box2d world creating

first post: maxlovic wrote: Hi! I have a problem with box2d assembly on cocos2d-xna project. ...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: well, that is odd. I don't recall doing this in the box2d test case...

Mouse coordinate conversion

first post: ricke44654 wrote: Hi there. I'm currently writing some test apps using the WindowsGL...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: Hello, when you click, you can get the location or the location in...

Window Size - desktop dev

first post: kaisdelvar wrote: Hello, I'm new here so it might be a newbie question but I have sea...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: On github: https://github.com/Cocos2DXNA/cocos2d-xna/pull/318 I've...

Multi-Resolution support?

first post: mitt9x wrote: Dear, As I known, WP has 3 types of resolution like 480 × 800, 768...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: hello, You choose a design resolution, design everything around th...

Orientation in Cocos2D XNA Template Project

first post: mitt9x wrote: Hi, Can any one help me change orientation of my project. I've crea...

latest post: mitt9x wrote: Thanks Totallyevil, It work fine!

• 1-8 of 8 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions