This project is read-only.

Discussions under Physics

Welcome to the Cocos2D-XNA public forums and discussions. Please remember to be respectful of everyone on this forum and understanding of their varied skill levels. Don't respond to inquiries unless you can provide an answer or bona fide positive encouragement towards a resolution in a discussion.

Please feel free to post links to your games that use Cocos2D-XNA.

Any negative, hurtful, hateful, or otherwise disrespectful commentary will be deleted. We take respect in open communication very seriously on this discussion board. Repeat violators will be reported to the CodePlex staff.

Don't expect immediate answers. Everyone on this project is a volunteer and we will try to get an answer to you as fast as our free time permits.

Note! Do NOT spam the forums with your question. Only post your question in the relevant category. People who cross post their questions in every category show little respect for the developers and users who volunteer their time answering questions and supporting the framework. Respect us and we will respect you in kind.

DebugDraw and How to Account for PTM

first post: wmcroberts3 wrote: I believe I am working with the latest source code and have noted i...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: Yo Bill! There are 3 box2d sets of tests. 1. Farseer "box2d" 2. O...

Box2d with coco xna issue

first post: wp7Developer44 wrote: I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not but I c...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: No, there is no nuget package management for Xamarin. You have to b...

How to enable Box2d DebugDraw

first post: mudges wrote: Hi, I would like to enable the Box2d debug draw. I have enabled it...

latest post: mudges wrote: Hi, thanks for your help. I think so far I understand the AngryNinj...

Box2d world creating

first post: maxlovic wrote: Hi! I have a problem with box2d assembly on cocos2d-xna project. ...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: well, that is odd. I don't recall doing this in the box2d test case...

How To Match Sprites Speed on Collision Detection (COCOS-2dx) ??

first post: Pardeep89 wrote: I am working on Game where a Bird Drop Heart from Top of the Screen...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: hello Pardeep, you can find the original post on the cocos2d-x.org ...

• 1-5 of 5 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions