This project is read-only.

Discussions under Android

Welcome to the Cocos2D-XNA public forums and discussions. Please remember to be respectful of everyone on this forum and understanding of their varied skill levels. Don't respond to inquiries unless you can provide an answer or bona fide positive encouragement towards a resolution in a discussion.

Please feel free to post links to your games that use Cocos2D-XNA.

Any negative, hurtful, hateful, or otherwise disrespectful commentary will be deleted. We take respect in open communication very seriously on this discussion board. Repeat violators will be reported to the CodePlex staff.

Don't expect immediate answers. Everyone on this project is a volunteer and we will try to get an answer to you as fast as our free time permits.

Note! Do NOT spam the forums with your question. Only post your question in the relevant category. People who cross post their questions in every category show little respect for the developers and users who volunteer their time answering questions and supporting the framework. Respect us and we will respect you in kind.

Android Blank screen

first post: pablopsys wrote: Hello, My android game is going blank when coming back from sh...

latest post: pablopsys wrote: Update: while watch the log out put noticed that the monogameAndroi...

Android Release build issue

first post: pablopsys wrote: i am using the lastest xamarin visual studio extension . when i mak...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: Are you working from the source? The scheduler may crash in older v...

Android tests errors for github l commit d797f79f1d

first post: pablopsys wrote: when i try to run the android test from this version i get the foll...

latest post: pablopsys wrote: this fixed the issue. Thanks

xnb png files in android

first post: pablopsys wrote: Does Cocos2dxna all for the use xnb files in Android ?

latest post: totallyevil wrote: No, you can use raw assets on Android. We recommend that you use ra...

Please help with Android images compression and performances

first post: lordnedox wrote: Hello, i'm once again asking for your help :) I have 2 problems,...

latest post: lordnedox wrote: Thanks for the detailed explanation. I will try to implement the co...

Overriding the update method

first post: pablopsys wrote: At the beginning of my scene i call the ScheduleUpdate method whic...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: Glad to hear that! The fix is also in the NuGet package version 1.4.1

Android handling screen lock states

first post: pablopsys wrote: When the device screen gets locked my game exits and does not retur...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: ok. Sorry - I misunderstood your use of 'state' in the question. T...

Issue loading font

first post: wp7Developer44 wrote: I have a custom font I'm trying to use in my android port for my ga...

latest post: keib wrote: for android, i put my ttf font in "Assets/Content/fonts/name.ttf". ...

simulate a game

first post: Imposter425 wrote: Hi all, I am having trouble simulating a game I have developed. I ...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: Hello Game engines are time based. Each time iteration gets to do ...

Question about how to handle multiple screen sizes

first post: wp7Developer44 wrote: I was wondering what the recommended way was to handle multiple scr...

latest post: rpmobile wrote: Thanks...I'm finally starting to get this now. You are correct - I...