Discussions under Windows Phone 8

Welcome to the Cocos2D-XNA public forums and discussions. Please remember to be respectful of everyone on this forum and understanding of their varied skill levels. Don't respond to inquiries unless you can provide an answer or bona fide positive encouragement towards a resolution in a discussion.

Please feel free to post links to your games that use Cocos2D-XNA.

Any negative, hurtful, hateful, or otherwise disrespectful commentary will be deleted. We take respect in open communication very seriously on this discussion board. Repeat violators will be reported to the CodePlex staff.

Don't expect immediate answers. Everyone on this project is a volunteer and we will try to get an answer to you as fast as our free time permits.

Note! Do NOT spam the forums with your question. Only post your question in the relevant category. People who cross post their questions in every category show little respect for the developers and users who volunteer their time answering questions and supporting the framework. Respect us and we will respect you in kind.

Raw assets load issue on Windows Phone 8!

first post: Ozden79 wrote: Hey There, No matter what I tried, I couldn't load a raw image fi...

latest post: rh8512 wrote: **totallyevil wrote:** > Make sure you update your nugget package r...

answered by: gena_m wrote: powered.png should be placed in path "Content/Images/powered.png" ...

optimize windowphone game

first post: trucluc wrote: I have two problem optimize windowphone: I want using Supressdraw...

when CCSprite resume game erro(windowphone )

first post: trucluc wrote: I am using CCSprite draw circle, it is normal when game not resume...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: Here ya go: https://github.com/Cocos2DXNA/cocos2d-xna/commit/0f2f5...

support Windows Phone 8.1 devolop

first post: trucluc wrote: I have can update project to suport devolop windowphone 8.1 sdk in ...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: You need to enable the Scene Graph touch priority. CCConfiguration...

error loading png texture from file

first post: svik72 wrote: hi, i was using an old version of the library (build from sources ...

latest post: svik72 wrote: I've checked and the file exists in the right folder on the xap pac...

Build errors

first post: pablopsys wrote: when i try to buld the winphone 8 (ARM debug and release configs an...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: Thanks for the reminder. I've updated the readme.md on the repo.

Possible memory leak in CCLabelBMFont + Monogame + WP8

first post: lordnedox wrote: Hi again, I found a weird behavior using cocos2d + monogame on Win...

latest post: lordnedox wrote: All right thanks again ;)

How To Use Cocos2D-Xna Framework with Xaml (WP8) ?

first post: Pardeep89 wrote: Hi Devs, I have developed a short program in Cocos2D-XNA , but I ...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: Yes, you build it from source. There is no problem with the vsix fi...

answered by: totallyevil wrote: The Silverlight version of cocos2d-xna and cocos2d-x-for-xna was ne...

LabelTTF does not work with CCDirector.SharedDirector.ContentScaleFactor

first post: grishaandrianov wrote: I have some CCLabelTTF at my CCScene and it works fine. But if I se...

latest post: grishaandrianov wrote: Now it works, but anyway I have many of these ``` An exception of ...

Creating CCParticleSmoke. (Invalid cross-thread access.)

first post: eclips wrote: I'm working on learning Cocos2d-XNA and using it cross platform. Us...

latest post: Pardeep89 wrote: **eclips wrote:** > A better fix was to change > ``` > pub...