Build errors

Topics: Windows Phone 8
Jul 17, 2014 at 12:26 AM
when i try to buld the winphone 8 (ARM debug and release configs and x86 release) on lastest source from github i get the following errors

Error 106 The type 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.DictionaryReader<TKey,TValue>' has no constructors defined CCContentManager.cs 46 23 cocos2d.WP8

Error 107 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.DictionaryReader<int,Cocos2D.CCBMFontConfiguration.CCBMFontDef>' is inaccessible due to its protection level CCContentManager.cs 46 27 cocos2d.WP8

Error 109 The type 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.DictionaryReader<TKey,TValue>' has no constructors defined CCContentManager.cs 52 23 cocos2d.WP8

Error 110 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.DictionaryReader<int,Cocos2D.CCBMFontConfiguration.CCKerningHashElement>' is inaccessible due to its protection level CCContentManager.cs 52 27 cocos2d.WP8

Error 124 The type or namespace name 'DictionaryReader' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) CCContentManager.cs 46 27 cocos2d.WP8

is it save to remove this lines from the build and avoid this error ?
Coordinator
Jul 17, 2014 at 12:36 AM
You're not using our version of the MonoGame repository. We have changes that are required to make the WP8 side work properly.

Make sure you do a "git pull origin develop" while IN the MonoGame subdirectory of cocos2d-xna. Also make sure you pull down the dependencies as well: "git pull origin master" while in ThirdParty/Dependencies.
Jul 20, 2014 at 12:18 PM
this fixed my issues thanks.

the Cocos2dxna git tutorial on github should be updated to reflect the "ThirdParty/Dependencies"
Coordinator
Jul 21, 2014 at 12:44 AM
Thanks for the reminder. I've updated the readme.md on the repo.