Discussions under Performance

Welcome to the Cocos2D-XNA public forums and discussions. Please remember to be respectful of everyone on this forum and understanding of their varied skill levels. Don't respond to inquiries unless you can provide an answer or bona fide positive encouragement towards a resolution in a discussion.

Please feel free to post links to your games that use Cocos2D-XNA.

Any negative, hurtful, hateful, or otherwise disrespectful commentary will be deleted. We take respect in open communication very seriously on this discussion board. Repeat violators will be reported to the CodePlex staff.

Don't expect immediate answers. Everyone on this project is a volunteer and we will try to get an answer to you as fast as our free time permits.

Note! Do NOT spam the forums with your question. Only post your question in the relevant category. People who cross post their questions in every category show little respect for the developers and users who volunteer their time answering questions and supporting the framework. Respect us and we will respect you in kind.

Android Release build issue

first post: pablopsys wrote: i am using the lastest xamarin visual studio extension . when i mak...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: Are you working from the source? The scheduler may crash in older v...

Overriding the update method

first post: pablopsys wrote: At the beginning of my scene i call the ScheduleUpdate method whic...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: Glad to hear that! The fix is also in the NuGet package version 1.4.1

Crash or free game on driver WP8

first post: trucluc wrote: I am devoloper app iwin and test app example other on driver WP8 ...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: Use the Visual Studio memory profiler and see where your objects ar...

Possible memory leak in CCLabelBMFont + Monogame + WP8

first post: lordnedox wrote: Hi again, I found a weird behavior using cocos2d + monogame on Win...

latest post: lordnedox wrote: All right thanks again ;)

Please help me - DxtCompression and Transparency

first post: lordnedox wrote: Hi, I'm not sure this problem is related to cocos2d, but perphaps ...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: Our repository is designed to be entirely self contained. We optimi...

About the forum

first post: totallyevil wrote: every forum has its perks and weaknesses. For some CodePlex is just...

iPad (1st generation) performance issue on large textures

first post: svik72 wrote: Hello, I'm developing a strategy game with Cocos2d-XNA and I am re...

latest post: svik72 wrote: Hi, I've done all the hacks that you suggested (I hope correctly, I...

Multi-Threading HowTo

first post: doubleday wrote: Hello guys, I was wondering if someone could point me to a resour...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: So you fire a task at the start and don't end the task. Just keep i...

How To Match Sprites Speed on Collision Detection (COCOS-2dx) ??

first post: Pardeep89 wrote: I am working on Game where a Bird Drop Heart from Top of the Screen...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: hello Pardeep, you can find the original post on the cocos2d-x.org ...

Memory strategy for loading textures and Sprites for Windows Phone

first post: Arkiliknam wrote: I recently upgraded to VS2012 and tried my in dev game out on the n...

latest post: ricke44654 wrote: After some more reading on the Discussion section, I found this thr...