Discussions under Content Building and Deploying

Welcome to the Cocos2D-XNA public forums and discussions. Please remember to be respectful of everyone on this forum and understanding of their varied skill levels. Don't respond to inquiries unless you can provide an answer or bona fide positive encouragement towards a resolution in a discussion.

Please feel free to post links to your games that use Cocos2D-XNA.

Any negative, hurtful, hateful, or otherwise disrespectful commentary will be deleted. We take respect in open communication very seriously on this discussion board. Repeat violators will be reported to the CodePlex staff.

Don't expect immediate answers. Everyone on this project is a volunteer and we will try to get an answer to you as fast as our free time permits.

Note! Do NOT spam the forums with your question. Only post your question in the relevant category. People who cross post their questions in every category show little respect for the developers and users who volunteer their time answering questions and supporting the framework. Respect us and we will respect you in kind.

Raw assets load issue on Windows Phone 8!

first post: Ozden79 wrote: Hey There, No matter what I tried, I couldn't load a raw image fi...

latest post: rh8512 wrote: **totallyevil wrote:** > Make sure you update your nugget package r...

answered by: gena_m wrote: powered.png should be placed in path "Content/Images/powered.png" ...

cocos2d-xna MonoGame Content Builder missing

first post: bitdisaster wrote: I can't find the cocos2d-xna MonoGame Content Builder in the VS gal...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: You can build it from source of course. The Project Templates are a...

xnb png files in android

first post: pablopsys wrote: Does Cocos2dxna all for the use xnb files in Android ?

latest post: totallyevil wrote: No, you can use raw assets on Android. We recommend that you use ra...

Please help with Android images compression and performances

first post: lordnedox wrote: Hello, i'm once again asking for your help :) I have 2 problems,...

latest post: lordnedox wrote: Thanks for the detailed explanation. I will try to implement the co...

Can't load TMX file via CCTMXTiledMap

first post: mollywoodnini wrote: Hi, i am currently developing with Xamarin.Studio and a Mac. My g...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: Make sure your content is being marked as content and set to be cop...

Cocos2D-Build Failed

first post: ziskadragon wrote: Hi everyone I try to build cocos2d font by: I create a font on http...

latest post: ziskadragon wrote: I got it. Thank you very much for helping me :).

answered by: totallyevil wrote: We use the content builder extension that is in the framework. that...

Please help me - DxtCompression and Transparency

first post: lordnedox wrote: Hi, I'm not sure this problem is related to cocos2d, but perphaps ...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: Our repository is designed to be entirely self contained. We optimi...

Raw assets vs. XNB

first post: ricke44654 wrote: Are there any particular guidelines for when to use raw assets (e.g...

latest post: ricke44654 wrote: Thanks for the post, that helped with understanding XNB a little be...

problem loading Particles system plist

first post: pablopsys wrote: Hello, my particle system plist files are not loading,though I h...

latest post: pablopsys wrote: the file is correctly generated in the content folder as FILENAM...

TMX file, load fail

first post: Celes wrote: Hello! Since some days, i tried unsuccessful to load and display ...

latest post: Celes wrote: I just what was "test project"... I had not noticed that folder sor...