Discussions under iOS

Welcome to the Cocos2D-XNA public forums and discussions. Please remember to be respectful of everyone on this forum and understanding of their varied skill levels. Don't respond to inquiries unless you can provide an answer or bona fide positive encouragement towards a resolution in a discussion.

Please feel free to post links to your games that use Cocos2D-XNA.

Any negative, hurtful, hateful, or otherwise disrespectful commentary will be deleted. We take respect in open communication very seriously on this discussion board. Repeat violators will be reported to the CodePlex staff.

Don't expect immediate answers. Everyone on this project is a volunteer and we will try to get an answer to you as fast as our free time permits.

Note! Do NOT spam the forums with your question. Only post your question in the relevant category. People who cross post their questions in every category show little respect for the developers and users who volunteer their time answering questions and supporting the framework. Respect us and we will respect you in kind.

UIView on top of cocos2d-xna window

first post: Jaakers wrote: How can you put a UIView on top of cocos? I made it possible with ...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: On #1, the render screen is dictated by your preferred buffer size....

TouchMoved and TouchedMoved

first post: SimonSheehy wrote: Hi ! I can't figure how to fire event TouchMoved and TouchedMoved...

latest post: SimonSheehy wrote: Thanks! I found the mistake, I simply set TouchEnable to the backg...

Can't load TMX file via CCTMXTiledMap

first post: mollywoodnini wrote: Hi, i am currently developing with Xamarin.Studio and a Mac. My g...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: Make sure your content is being marked as content and set to be cop...

FSharp support across platforms.

first post: nko wrote: My F# library works great for windows project via .net 4.0. But I a...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: http://fsharp.org/use/ios/ F# for ios. Yes, Xamarin supports F# o...

Suggestions on creating lightening effects

first post: wp7Developer44 wrote: As the title states, anyone have any suggestions on how to create a...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: https://github.com/Cocos2DXNA/cocos2d-xna/pull/405 lightning effect.

CCSimpleAudioEngine - PlayEffect produces no sound but PlayBackgroundMusic does

first post: wp7Developer44 wrote: I am running into an issue with CCSimpleAudioEngine. When I use it...

latest post: wp7Developer44 wrote: I tried 2 concurrent sounds while using background music from simpl...

Trying to run the Angry Ninjas sample but it crashes

first post: Krumelur wrote: Hi, I'm trying to dig into Cocos2D XNA and thought the Angry Ninj...

latest post: Krumelur wrote: I will give that a try. For now I was able to create a new game fro...

Box2d with coco xna issue

first post: wp7Developer44 wrote: I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not but I c...

latest post: totallyevil wrote: No, there is no nuget package management for Xamarin. You have to b...

Problem with @2x CCSprite versions

first post: doubleday wrote: Hi people I'm developing a game (initially) for ios and try to fig...

latest post: doubleday wrote: Well the way this works right now is that you have to set the Desig...

iPad (1st generation) performance issue on large textures

first post: svik72 wrote: Hello, I'm developing a strategy game with Cocos2d-XNA and I am re...

latest post: svik72 wrote: Hi, I've done all the hacks that you suggested (I hope correctly, I...